Riva Pointe Condos for Sale
Real Estate at Riva Pointe
- 600 Harbor Blvd
- 5 Floors
- 253 Units
- 1-3 Bedrooms
- Approx 830 - 2600 Square Feet
- Built 1989
- Pet Policy - Dogs / Cats Allowed
- Monthly HOA estimate (as of 2023) - $.40 - $.50 per square foot
- In-unit washer / dryer
- Central AC
Below are all the current condos for sale at the Riva Pointe. Start your online search for all condos and real estate in Weehawken and get expert real estate services from Your New Jersery Real Estate Company when buying or selling condos in Weehawken and specific buildings.
If you'd like to be notified when new Hoboken condos listings hit the market, fill out this email notification so you know exactly what's for sale and when. Contact our office either below the listings or just by calling (201) 418-7688 to set up a consultation or to schedule a showing.
The Broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision. Information deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
About Riva Pointe
Located within easy walking distance of express ferry, bus, and light rail services, Riva Point Condos offer a convenient commute for residents. Each unit boasts stainless steel appliances, wood-burning fireplaces, granite countertops, in-unit laundry, and hardwood floors. Enjoy breathtaking views through your spacious windows. Community perks encompass 24-hour concierge services, elevators, secure street-level parking, an indoor heated pool, a fitness facility with a sauna, and a host of other amenities.
Riva Pointe Amenities
- 24-Hour Doorman / Concierge
- Common Outdoor Space
- Fitness Center / Gym
- Garage Parking
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Rooftop Terrace
- Yoga Room
Near Riva Pointe
Situated at 600 Harbor Boulevard in Weehawken, New Jersey, Riva Pointe Condos boasts an exceptional location in the heart of New Jersey's Gold Coast stretching out over the water! The building is conveniently adjacent to the Lincoln Harbor ferry landing, providing direct access to Midtown and downtown Manhattan. Moreover, it enjoys a central position, with quick and easy access to New York City via The Lincoln Tunnel, Holland Tunnel, and George Washington Bridge, all just minutes away
Bars and Restaurants
While there are a few close by, most of the bars and restaurants are located 6-9 blocks west along Bergenline Ave and Summit Ave but here are the closest:
- Ruth's Chris Steakhouse - Steps away along Harbor Blvd
- Blu on the Hudson - Amazing sushi, raw bar and crudos
- Chart House - Delicious prime rib, steaks, seafood, chicken and more classic American fare.
- Hi-So Thai - All your favorites like Pad Thai, peanut sauce and coconut rice and mangos.
- The Hudson Cakery - Custom cakes for that special occasion.
- Oak Street Liquors and Deli - Deli style sandwiches and breakfast favorites, even dinners of pasta and chicken with a market on the side.
- Boogie Woogie Cafe - Crispy chicken sandwiches, breakfast specialties, wraps, paninis and more.
- Beneci's D'Italia Cucina - Lunch, Brunch, Dinner and Desserts - a great spot for salads, pizza, pasta and more Italian favorites.
- Harbor 1500 - Chartered Yachts and event venue
- Weehawken Pier
- Lincoln Harbor Park
- Estuary Dog Park
- Weehawken Pool, Tennis Courts, Playground and Waterfront Park
- 1600 Park Ave Soccer Park
- 25 Minute drive into NYC and Manhattan
- Path into NYC
- Lincoln Harbor Ferry into NYC
- Closest Light Rail Station
All schools for Riva Pointe are part of the Weehawken Township School District and students are typically assigned to the:
Contact Your Weehawken Realtor® Now