Henley on Hudson Condos for Sale
Real Estate at Henley on Hudson
Buildings that are part of Henley on Hudson - Consists of 4 Clusters
- Cluster 1
- 150 Henley Place (42 Units 4 floors)
- 100 Eton Row (25 Units 6 floors)
- Cluster 2
- 250 Henley Place (36 Units 4 floors)
- 200 Eton Row (27 Units 6 floors)
- Cluster 3
- 1, 3, 5 and 7 Oxford Landing
- 10 - 16 Henley Place townhouses
- 200 Cambridge Way (22 Units 6 floors)
- Cluster 4
- 2 and 4 Oxford Landing
- 1 - 9 Henley Place townhouses
- 200 Oxford Landing (24 Units 6 floors)
- 1 - 4 Bedrooms
- Approx 875 - 3,744 SF
- Built 2008 to 2017
- Pet Policy: Up to 2 dogs or cats
- Monthly HOA estimate (as of 2023) - $.30 - $.75 per square foot
- In-unit washer/dryer
- Central Air Conditioning (Central AC)
Below are all the current condos for sale at Henley on Hudson. Start your online search for all condos and real estate in Weehawken and get expert real estate services from Your New Jersey Real Estate Company when buying or selling condos in Weehawken and specific buildings.
If you'd like to be notified when new Weehawken condos listings hit the market, fill out this email notification so you know exactly what's for sale and when. Contact our office either below the listings or just by calling (201) 418-7688 to set up a consultation or to schedule a showing.
The Broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision. Information deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
About Henley on Hudson
Nestled on the scenic waterfront, the charming community of Henley on Hudson offers a captivating setting along the Hudson River, across from the iconic New York City skyline and the Empire State Building.
With its remarkable vantage point, Henley on Hudson condos showcase breathtaking and expansive views of the Hudson River, as well as the magnificent Verrazano and George Washington bridges. These highly desirable residences have become a sought-after choice among those seeking the perfect balance between proximity to Manhattan's vibrant offerings and a serene escape from the city's bustling energy.
The allure of Henley on Hudson lies in its ideal location: near enough to Manhattan for easy access to all the attractions, cultural experiences, and career opportunities it provides, yet distant enough to provide respite from the fast-paced urban environment. As a result, discerning professionals of today are increasingly considering the appeal of owning a condominium in this remarkable community.
Henley on Hudson Amenities
- Fitness facility
- Panoramic Views of the Hudson River and New York City Skyline
- Theater Room
- English Garden-inspired Plaza
- Children's Room
- Shuttle Bus to the Port Imperial Ferry Terminal: 8 min ride to mid-town NYC
- Concierge / Doorman
- Resort-style Infinity Pool
- Direct Access to the Waterfront Walkway along the Hudson River
- Billiards & Game Lounge
- Bicycle Storage Room
- Park with a playground, soccer and football field, softball field, and 16 acres of green space
- Yoga/Pilates rooms
- Locker rooms
Henley on Hudson Interiors
Due to their age, some units have undergone renovations and customization but in general, you're likely to find the following interiors: Exceptional living experience with spacious private terraces that provide breathtaking views. The designer kitchens are equipped with elegant Gray Lagoon Quartz countertops, and Jenn-Air Gourmet Appliances including a French Door Refrigerator and a Pro Style gas cooktop with a griddle. The kitchens also feature Spazzi Custom Cabinetry with Polished Chrome Hardware and a Kohler sink with a Modern Elate pull-out spray faucet.
Throughout the units, you'll find Spanish Hickory Wood Flooring in Sahara Brown, complemented by a 5 1/2" base molding. The convenience of a laundry room closet with side by side Whirlpool front load Washer and Dryer adds to the appeal. The master spa bathroom boasts Kohler Purist Collection faucet and fixtures in polished chrome, a fixed shower head with a hand-held shower, and Florim Italian Porcelain tile throughout with a feature accent wall.
The bathrooms also includes a Ceaserstone dual vanity countertop with under-mount Kohler sinks, designer Spazzi Custom Cabinetry, and two Robern Mirrored Medicine Cabinets. Tray ceilings with molding enhance the elegance of the main living area and bedrooms, while recessed can lighting adds a touch of sophistication to the master bedroom and main living area.
Near Henley on Hudson
Henley on Hudson offers an optimal location, striking the perfect balance between proximity to Manhattan's vibrant offerings and the desire for a more spacious and serene living environment. Situated close enough to Manhattan, residents can easily access and indulge in all the attractions, cultural experiences, and opportunities the city has to offer. However, Henley on Hudson also provides a welcome retreat from the hustle and bustle of cramped city living, offering a more expansive and tranquil setting for those seeking a respite from the urban energy.
Henley on Hudson residents enjoy the privilege of having direct access to a stunning waterfront promenade. This picturesque pathway provides a scenic and inviting route, is conveniently located within walking distance of the community. From charming shops to delightful restaurants, residents have a variety of options to satisfy their retail and dining desires.
Additionally, the promenade is adorned with well-maintained parks, creating a serene and welcoming atmosphere for leisurely strolls or outdoor activities. Whether seeking a tranquil retreat or engaging in vibrant community life, Henley on Hudson residents have the advantage of easy access to this beautiful waterfront promenade, enhancing their quality of life and providing an enriching environment right at their doorstep. Other local favorites close by:
Restaurants Close to Henley on Hudson
- Molos Restaurant: This waterfront Mediterranean restaurant offers stunning views of the Manhattan skyline along with a menu featuring Greek and Mediterranean cuisine.
- Charrito's: A popular Mexican restaurant known for its authentic flavors and vibrant atmosphere, offering a wide range of traditional dishes and refreshing margaritas.
- Bagels on Park: A great place for a great, traditional bagel and cream cheese just a few blocks from Henley on Hudson.
- Two Crepes: From classic to exotic, Two Crepes cater and bring the sweet and savory to your door.
- Cortaditos: offers delicious coffee, espresso and a varied menu that includes empanadas, sandwiches, pastelitos, croissants and multiple hot and cold drinks.
- El Artesano: Funky Cuban food and traditional favorites such as Ropa Vieja, Lechon Asado and Picadillo as well as many homemade desserts.
- Playa Bowls: At Union City, is New Jersey's original Acai Shop. Get your morning boost with smoothies, juices and of course, Acai bowls topped with granola and fruit.
- Blue on the Hudson: Classic sushi in an upscale location. Fabulous brunch on the weekend and delicious desserts and all your classic and traditional rolls and sushi favorites.
- Weehawken Terminal is just a few blocks north.
- The Dog Park and Waterfront are also close by.
- Lincoln Harbor and Port Imperial are about 1/2 mile away.
For more information on Henley on Hudson, contact me at any time.