Avora Condos for Sale
Real Estate at Avora - 800 Avenue at Port Imperial, Weehawken
- 11 Floors
- 184 Units
- Approx 689 - 2,796 SF
- 1 - 4 Bedroom Floor Plans
- Built in 2018
- Monthly HOA estimate (as of 2023) $0.70 - $0.90/sq. ft.
- In-unit Washer-dryer
- Central Air Conditioning (Central AC)
Below are all the current condos for sale at the Avora. Start your online search for all condos and real estate in Weehawken and get expert real estate services from Your New Jersery Real Estate Company when buying or selling condos in Weehawken and specific buildings.
If you'd like to be notified when new condo listings hit the market, fill out this email notification so you know exactly what's for sale and when. Contact our office either below the listings or just by calling (201) 418-7688 to set up a consultation or to schedule a showing.
The Broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision. Information deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
Living at Avora
In sharp contrast to other nearby properties, Avora stands out with its dramatic lobby and outdoor entertainment areas, and exudes a contemporary resort-style aesthetic thanks to its almost completely glass construction, striking lines, and dramatic angles. Acclaimed architects IBI Group designed the Avora, which features a multi-tiered, stepped-back design that makes the most of the building's waterfront setting, with breathtaking vistas of the Hudson River and the Manhattan skyline.
The property's third-floor outdoor plaza, which features an outdoor pool, seating areas, grills, and a fire pit, all with unobstructed views of Midtown Manhattan, is a highlight of the building. Residents and visitors can see one of the most famous skylines in the world from Avora's elevated amphitheater.
While Avora's design, location, and outdoor areas are noteworthy to say the least, what good is a luxury building if it doesn't offer first-rate amenities? The building's 30,000 square feet of indoor amenity space includes a private screening room, business center, elegant boardroom, grand salon lounge with bar and catering kitchen, on-site pet grooming, and a modern strength and cardio fitness center.
The ground-floor lobby, which is staffed by a concierge 24 hours a day is an additional location where visitors and residents can mingle.
To ensure an easy lifestyle, Avora provides residents with cold package storage, so that they're able to have goods delivered while they're away. Avora also provides a "While You're Away" service in light of the fact that many residents may travel regularly. The staff takes care of residents' packages, mail, and other necessities when they are away.
When it comes to the interiors of the condos, the chefs kitchens at Avora feature Italian cabinetry, KitchenAid professional grade stainless steel appliances, and marble surfaces, and bathrooms are outfitted with porcelain tiling, limestone baths, Robern cabinetry, and Kohler fixtures. To enhance convenience and energy efficiency, the residences come with Wi-Fi programmable thermostats, allowing residents to easily control and adjust the temperature settings. Many apartments at Avora include balconies or terraces with unobstructed views of New York City.
For it's residents who work from home as well as those who commute into NYC, Avora has you covered. The Port Imperial / Weehawken ferry provides a direct 8 minute journey to Midtown Manhattan, and also runs to Pier 11 at Wall Street and the World Financial Center. For residents who want to easily get to Hoboken or Jersey City, the Light Rail, located directly across Port Imperial Blvd, offers an easy solution.
- Doorman / Concierge
- Private Screening Theater
- Business Rooms
- Bar And Catering Kitchen
- Private Dining Room
- Grand Salon Lounge
- Fitness Center
- On-Site Pet Grooming
- Bike And Stroller Storage
- Parking Garage
- Courtyard with BBQs and Fire Pit
- Sun Deck
- Sports Simulator
Things to do Near Avora - 800 Avenue at Port Imperial
This location lends itself to fabulous restaurants, shops and views along the Hudson. In addition to it's great location, I have highlighted some restaurants and fun things to do near Avora.
Restaurants Near Avora:
- Chart House - A waterfront restaurant known for its seafood dishes and stunning views of the Manhattan skyline.
- Molos Restaurant - Offers Mediterranean and Greek cuisine with panoramic views of the Hudson River and New York City.
- Ruth's Chris Steak House - Famous for its prime cuts of steak and elegant dining experience.
- Port Imperial Food Court - A convenient option for various cuisines with multiple fast-food and casual dining choices.
- Son Cubano - A Latin-inspired restaurant offering a fusion of flavors and live music on weekends.
- The Highwood - Traditional American food along with sushi, pizza, and creative cocktails
- Charritos -Oaxacan cuisine including amazing guacamole, tacos, fajitas, and more
- Robongi - Longtime sushi staple in the community
Fun Things to Do:
- Lincoln Harbor Park - A scenic park with a waterfront promenade, perfect for leisurely strolls or picnics with a view.
- The Hudson River Waterfront Walkway - A beautiful pathway along the Hudson River, ideal for biking, jogging, or simply enjoying the outdoors.
- Manhattan Skyline Cruise - Take a boat tour that offers breathtaking views of the Manhattan skyline from the Hudson River.
- Weehawken Recreation Pier - A recreational area featuring basketball courts, a playground, and a waterfront promenade.
- Hudson River Kayaking - Rent a kayak and explore the Hudson River while enjoying panoramic views of the city skyline.
If you're ready to make Weehawken's newest condo building your home, give me a call. Browse all the latest real estate listings at Avora above or just reach out and let's talk about moving to Weehawken or surrounding cities.
Contact Your Weehawken Realtor® Now