Shore South Condos for Sale
Real Estate at Shore South
- 20 Newport Parkway, Jersey City, NJ 07310
- Email [email protected] to see any condos for sale or apartments for rent at Shore South
- 28 Floors
- 500 Units
- Approx 800 - 2,350 SF
- Monthly HOA estimate (as of 2023) $0.69 - $0.80/sq. ft.
- In-unit washer-dryer
- Central AC
- View Shore Club North
Below are all the current condos for sale at the Shore South. Start your online search for all condos and real estate in Jersey City and get expert real estate services from Your New Jersery Real Estate Company when buying or selling condos in Jersey City.
If you'd like to be notified when new Jersey City condos listings hit the market, fill out this email notification so you know exactly what's for sale and when. Contact our office either below the listings or just by calling (201) 418-7688 to set up a consultation or to schedule a showing with Jersey City real estate agent Mike Kotler.
The Broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision. Information deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
About Shore South
Nestled at the entrance of the Holland Tunnel, Shore Club South is a well-positioned living space offering a host of amenities. These New Jersey condominiums feature gourmet kitchens, in-unit laundry facilities, roomy bedrooms, and elegant hardwood flooring. The complex boasts an on-site fitness center, a playroom, a business hub, a comfortable lounge, and a helpful concierge service. If you seek a glimpse of the iconic New York skyline, the rooftop deck provides a breathtaking view of the Hudson River. Shore Club South is conveniently located just minutes away from Jersey City, with renowned parks in the vicinity, as well as the vibrant shopping and dining scene of Historic Downtown Jersey City.
Shore South Interiors:
The interior amenities at this residence are designed for comfort. You'll find generously sized bedrooms, hardwood floors, and private terraces that provide a outdoor escape. Kitchens offer stainless appliances and practical layouts. Oversized windows let in plenty of natural light, while in-unit washer and dryer units add convenience to your daily life. Additionally, the presence of walk-in closets ensures ample storage space for your belongings, making this a truly accommodating living experience. [Due to the age of the units, some materials and finishes may be replaced.
Shore South Amenities
Shore Club 2 or Shore Club South offers residents and their guests several amenities including the following:
- Private Parking
- Hot Tube
- Laundry Room
- Catering Kitchen
- Fitness / Gym
- Business Center
- Concierge / Doorman
- Rooftop Deck
Near Shore South
- Battello - Both industrial and luxurious, this New Jersey eatery offers a unique culinary experience with Italian-based, seafood influenced menu and amazing alfresco dining right on the waterfront.
- Hudson & Co. - Amazing dining right on the water with delicious sushi, raw bar options, brick oven pizza, salmon tacos, classic espresso martinis and a full beer and wine menu.
- BWE Kafé – This classic and iconic Jersey City Café offers delicious spots from Hoboken, Newport, North Bend, and even their mobile cart.
- Ruth's Chris Steak House – All of your favorite iconic steaks and delicious sides for when you want something traditional and familiar.
- Hudson Hall – This smokehouse and beer garden is a great place to meet friends offering great food, beer, wine, and cocktails paired with friendly service.
- Orale Mexican Kitchen – Their claim to fame is authentic Mexican food with a twist with three locations to choose from including unique fusions like pork belly bao buns and Connie Asada.
Entertainment and Attractions
- Newport Centre Mall - Offers all of your favorites including Kohls, the cheesecake factory, JCPenney's, Macy's, the theater, and more.
- Armani Exchange
- Morton Williams Supermarket - one of the best markets for hard to find and unique items.
- Newport Green Park - Right on the waterfront
- Hamilton Park
- Jersey City Theater Center - Great theater and plays.
- Nightlife in downtown Jersey City
Shore Club North is conveniently located minutes away from the PATH station and the Newport Light Rail Station. The Hoboken terminal is five minutes from this location; Manhattan is just 10 minutes away, and Newark is just 20 minutes away
Jersey City Great Schools Ratings
Students are part of the Jersey City Public School district and those who live at Shore South are assigned to the following schools:
- Rafael de J. Cordero Number 37 Elementary School
- Dr. Ronald McNair Academy High School ranked 10 / 10 by great schools.org
- William L Dickinson High School
- James J Ferris High School
- Lincoln High School
For more information on this iconic building in Jersey City please don't hesitate to contact me. I know this area well, call it home, and love to play and work here. The Shore Club - both north and south towers, are popular places to live in Jersey City.
Contact Your Jersey City Realtor® Now