Park and Shore Condos for Sale
Real Estate at Park and Shore
- Email [email protected] to see any condos for sale or apartments for rent at Park and Shore
- 75 Park Lane, Jersey City, NJ 07302 and 2 Shore Lane, Jersey City, NJ 07302
- 75 Park Lane - 38 Floors | 2 Shore Lane - 7 Floors
- 75 Park Lane: 358 Units | 2 Shore Lane: 71 Units
- 0 - 4 Bedrooms
- Size - Approximately 480 - 4,000 square feet
- Built in 2020
- Pet-Friendly - No restrictions on number of pets, size, or breed. Building is very pet friendly and includes a dog run as well as a pet grooming station. For animal lovers, read more about (Buy or) Sell Your Home - Save A Pet
- Monthly HOA estimate (as of 2023) at 75 Park Lane - $.86 per square foot
- Monthly HOA estimate (as of 2023) at 2 Shore Lane - $.75 - $.80 per square foot
- In-unit washer-dryer
- Central Air Conditioning (central AC)
Below are all the current condos for sale at the Park and Shore. Start your online search for all condos and real estate in Jersey City and get expert real estate services from Your New Jersey Real Estate Company when buying or selling condos in Jersey City and specific buildings.
If you'd like to be notified when new Jersey City condos listings hit the market, fill out this email notification so you know exactly what's for sale and when. Contact our office either below the listings or just by calling (201) 418-7688 to set up a consultation or to schedule a showing.
The Broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision. Information deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
Living at Park and Shore
Settled along the Hudson River in the esteemed Newport neighborhood, 75 Park Lane and Shore House, AKA Park and Shore, stand as iconic symbols of luxurious living in Jersey City. These two remarkable buildings redefine the standard of excellence in residential development, offering discerning individuals an unparalleled lifestyle experience.
Built in 2020, Park and Shore encompasses two residential buildings with a combined total of 429 condominiums. This expansive community offers an extensive selection of resort-like amenities, ensuring a fulfilling and luxurious lifestyle for its residents. The development is a testament to excellence, as it was constructed by Plaza Construction, a renowned leader in construction management and general contracting. Plaza Construction is the sister-company of Strategic Capital, further highlighting the commitment to quality and expertise behind the creation of Park and Shore.
Indulge in the distinctive charm of Park and Shore's interior spaces, which exhibit impeccable taste and unparalleled craftsmanship. Each residence showcases a discerning eye for interior design, creating an atmosphere that is both elegant and inviting. From thoughtfully curated finishes to meticulously planned layouts, every element reflects a commitment to excellence.
Park and Shore Amenities
- 24-Hour Doorman / Concierge
- Co-Working Spaces
- Wine Tasting Lounge
- Private Dining Room
- Catering Kitchen
- Game Room
- Fitness Center
- 25-meter Olympic Lap Pool and Jacuzzi
- Steam Room
- Sky Lounge with full-service kitchen, grill& bar, and
incredible skyline views
- Outdoor Putting Green
- Golf Simulator
- Steam Room
- Yoga Room
- Pet Center
- Kid's Play Area
Park and Shore Interiors
The 358 residences at 75 Park Lane encompass a range of sizes, from studios to four-bedroom homes, including luxurious penthouses. Each residence features wide-plank oak floors and oversized windows, maximizing natural light. Some apartments even offer private balconies and outdoor spaces, providing a serene retreat in the midst of the city.
The open-plan chef's kitchens are designed for functionality and entertaining, boasting Madreperola Quartzite waterfall islands and countertops. State-of-the-art Bosch appliances and custom-designed walnut millwork with satin nickel trim complete the elegant aesthetic.
Indulge in the opulent master baths adorned with white marble, stone vanities, and custom-designed millwork. Frameless, all-glass showers create a spa-like ambiance, enhancing the sense of luxury.
Park and Shore's interiors, crafted by Woods Bagot, seamlessly blend modernity, sophistication, and timeless elegance. Experience the pinnacle of luxurious living, where every detail has been thoughtfully curated to exceed expectations. Enjoy breathtaking river views, indulge in resort-like amenities, and revel in refined living at Park and Shore.
- Madreperola Quartzite stone countertop and full height backsplash
- Appliances by Bosch and Broan
- Walnut custom cabinetry vanity
- Arctic White marble master bath
- Glacier White Quartz vanity countertop
- Kohler Purist showers
- White oak flatsawn wood flooring
Near Park and Shore
Park and Shore residents can enjoy the tranquility of nature and immerse themselves in a vibrant community. Nearby community amenities include - Newport Green Park, a 4.25-acre park with the only urban beach on the Hudson River; a 17,000-square-foot playground; and a 30,000-square-foot turf field and boardwalk: the Hudson River Waterfront Walkway providing direct pedestrian access to Hoboken; and the Newport Centre Mall and Newport River Market. The nearby Newport PATH station also allows for a quick and easy commute to Manhattan and Hoboken 24/7.
Conveniently located just steps away are popular cafés like Bwé Kafe, Smith & Chang, and Lackawanna Coffee, along with renowned restaurants such as The Hamilton Inn, Mathews Food & Drink, and the internationally acclaimed Razza Pizza Artigianale. For recreational activities, residents can explore the Liberty Science Center, visit the renowned Mana Contemporary art center, or take in the majesty of Water's Soul, an 80 foot tall sculpture depicting a woman with closed eyes holding a finger to her lips in a state of silent contemplation and self-reflection.
Location and convenience also distinguish Jersey City as one of the most desirable lifestyle destinations in the greater New York City area. 75 Park Lane is ideally situated in Newport along the Hudson River and enjoys a wealth of community amenities: Newport Green, a 4.25-acre park with the only urban beach on the Hudson River; a 17,000-square-foot playground; a 30,000-square-foot turf field and boardwalk; the Hudson River Waterfront Walkway providing direct pedestrian access to Hoboken; and the Newport Centre Mall and Newport River Market. The nearby Newport PATH station also allows for a quick and easy commute to Manhattan and Hoboken 24/7.
- Newport Green Park - literally across the street
- bwe kafe - Coffee and your own brew to take home
- Loradella's Family Pizzeria - Old world recipe for amazing local pizza and they cater!
- Morton Williams Supermarkets - You can certainly deck your charcuterie plate out here!
- Stevens Cooperative School - Local, diverse and well-informed school from PreK to 8th grade
- Chef Tan - Alfresco dining or take out - It's all good
- Kura Revolving Sushi - All sushi plates $3.70 (as of 2023)! WHAT!?
- Dog Run - Down by the water
- Dorrian's Red Hand - Comedy club - event venue and great burgers, pasta, starters and drinks
- Lefrak Point Lighthouse
Park and Shore condos in Jersey City offer an extraordinary opportunity to embrace a lifestyle of luxury, convenience, and unmatched location. With their sleek and contemporary residences, meticulous attention to detail, and high-end finishes, Park and Shore provide a haven of modern elegance. Situated in downtown Jersey City, residents can effortlessly access transportation, vibrant entertainment, esteemed educational institutions, and a thriving community. Don't miss out on the chance to experience the exceptional living offered at Park and Shore. Contact me today to schedule a showing or to learn more about this remarkable opportunity.
Contact Your Jersey City Realtor® Now