Athena Condos for Sale
Real Estate at Athena (The A Condos)
- 389 Washington St.
- 34 Floors
- 250 Units
- 1 - 2 Bedrooms
- Approx 566 - 1,366 Square Feet
- Built 2007
- Pet Policy – Pets Allowed
- Monthly HOA estimate (as of 2023) - $.70 - $.85 per square foot
- In-unit washer / dryer
- Air Conditioning via in-wall units, not central air conditioning (central AC)
Below are all the current condos for sale at the Athena. Start your online search for all condos and real estate in Jersey City and get expert real estate services from Your New Jersey Real Estate Company when buying or selling condos in Jersey City and specific buildings.
If you'd like to be notified when new Jersey City condos listings hit the market, fill out this email notification so you know exactly what's for sale and when. Contact our office either below the listings or just by calling (201) 418-7688 to set up a consultation or to schedule a showing.
The Broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision. Information deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
About Athena Condos in Jersey City
Athena Condos, also known as the A Condos, simplify your lifestyle. Ideally situated in the thriving downtown Powerhouse Arts District, it's just a brief stroll away from PATH trains, the Hudson Bergen Light Rail, shopping options, and some of the finest restaurants that Jersey City has to offer.
Constructed in 2007, A-Condos is a splendid luxury building that offers full-service amenities and is pet-friendly. Residents can enjoy the convenience of a 24-hour concierge, a well-equipped fitness room, a spacious shared outdoor area with BBQ grills, a children's playroom, bike storage, and a newly opened lounge with an outdoor deck boasting panoramic views of NYC. The building also showcases a rotating art collection featuring local artists in the lobby, creating a gallery-like atmosphere.
For commuters, A-Condos is a dream come true, with a mere 7-minute journey to downtown and a 20-minute commute to midtown NYC. The building's proximity to all three PATH train stations (Newport, Exchange Place, and Grove Street), as well as the Harborside ferry, adds to its appeal. The surrounding area is teeming with trendy restaurants, cafes, bars, and shops, with the Hudson River Waterfront Boardwalk just a stone's throw away. Additionally, a soon-to-open Whole Foods Market is a convenient 5-minute walk from the building. As a bonus, the sale of the condominium includes a covered garage parking spot.
Amenities at Athena
- 24 Hour Doorman / Concierge
- Common Area
- Play Area
- Outdoor Lounge
- Fitness Center
Near Athena Condos
Nestled on the outskirts of historic neighborhoods like Harsimus Cove and Paulus Hook, Athena "A" is enveloped by the delightful allure of Downtown Jersey City. Treat yourself to great coffee or savor a meal at one of the many waterfront restaurants in JC, or explore the nearby farmers market—the choice is yours to indulge in.
- Lokal Eatery & Bar - Located in the Crystal Point lobby - Great brunch, lunch and dinner with offerings such as raw oysters, veggie burgers, truffle mac and cheese, steaks and salad.
- Hudson & Co. - With views of the Husdon right on the river including excellent cocktails and an eclectic menu with varied choices like spicy salmon tacos and truffle tater tots.
- Domodomo - Top-notch sushi just minutes from your front door.
- Porto Leggero - Classic Italian dishes like Cozze Fradiavalo, Milanese, Porcini Ravioli and scrumptious Tiramisu. Excellent wine list too.
- Ruth's Chris Steakhouse - All your favorites with the steaks you know and love.
- Battello - Expertly crafted cocktails, delicious pasta and seafood and tender steaks right on the waterfront.
- Casa De Lobo - A different menu every night! This is truly something unique with specials, events and trendy vibes.
- Villa Borghese III - Fabulous pizza, pasta and salads, perfect to-go meal when you want to open a bottle of wine and stay home.
Entertainment and Attractions
- Newport Centre Mall - Traditional stores like Kohls, the cheesecake factory, JCPenney's, Macy's, the theater, and more.
- Nimbus Arts Center - Dance studio and art center
- Morton Williams Supermarket - Amazing items in this unique boutique market
- Newport Green Park - Great spot to enjoy the view
- Hamilton Park
- Jersey City Theater Center - Great theater and plays.
- Barre 3 Jersey City - get your sweat on!
- Nightlife in downtown Jersey City
Whether your workplace is in New York City or Jersey City, residing in Athena (A Condos) ensures easy access to your destinations. The building is equidistant from both the Harsimus Cove and Harborside Light Rail Stations and is conveniently located near a CitiBike Station. Athena is located close to the PATH station and the Newport Light Rail Station. The NY Waterway Ferry is a couple of blocks south. The Hoboken terminal is even just five minutes from this location; Manhattan is about 10 minutes away, and Newark is just 20 minutes away
All students are part of the Jersey City Public School District and typically attend one of these schools:
Contact Your Jersey City Realtor® Now