The Hudson Tea Buildings Condos for Sale
Real Estate at The Hudson Tea
- Email [email protected] to see any condos for sale or apartments for rent at the Hudson Tea Building
- 1500 Washington St, Hoboken, NJ 07030 | 1500 Hudson St, Hoboken, NJ 07030
- 12 Floors
- 525 Units in two towers: 1500 Washington St. (278 Units) | 1500 Hudson St. (247 Units)
- 18 Floor Plans
- Studio - 3 Bedroom Units in two towers
- Approx 700 - 3,500 SF
- Pet-Friendly - No more than one pet, except for quantities of fish, may be kept per unit, up to a maximum of 25 lbs.
- Built in 1916. Converted to condos in 2005
- Monthly HOA estimate (as of 2023) $0.74 - $0.90/sq. ft.
- In-unit washer-dryer
- Air Conditioning via in-wall units, not central air conditioning (central AC)
Below are all the current condos for sale at The Hudson Tea Buildings at 1500 Washington St. and 1500 Hudson St. Start your online search for all condos and real estate in Hoboken and get expert real estate services from Your New Jersey Real Estate Company when buying or selling condos in Hoboken and specific buildings.
If you'd like to be notified when new Hoboken condo listings hit the market, fill out this email notification so you know exactly what's for sale and when. Contact our office either below the listings or just by calling (201) 418-7688 to set up a consultation or to schedule a showing.
Read on below the listings to learn more about the Hudson Tea
The Broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision. Information deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
About the Hudson Tea Buildings
Once the Lipton Tea factory, The Hudson Tea Buildings, situated at 1500 Washington Street and 1500 Hudson Street in Hoboken, is a renowned landmark that has undergone a remarkable transformation. Originally a manufacturing facility, and then converted into rental apartments by the previous owner, Toll Brothers renovated the building(s) in 2005 into upscale condos. The building features a distinctive loft style that once housed prominent figures such as Eli Manning, the former New York Giants quarterback, and Jon Corzine, the former Governor of New Jersey.
In 2000 the property underwent a transformation as it was converted into rental apartments and given the new name of The Hudson Tea Buildings. The rentals operated for a few years, providing housing to residents in the area. However, the course of the building took another turn when it was acquired by Toll Brothers. With their ownership, Toll Brothers made the decision to convert the rental apartments into condominiums. This conversion marked a new phase for The Hudson Tea Buildings, offering ownership opportunities for individuals looking to invest in their own homes within the property.
Today, this luxurious building is one of Hoboken's most prestigious properties, offering a wide array of amenities that cater to residents' every need. Each condo in this elevator doorman building includes an in-unit washer/dryer and boasts 13+ foot ceilings. Condos at The Hudson Tea Buildings also generally have more kitchen cabinet space than other condos in town. With expansive picture windows, residents can enjoy breathtaking views of the stunning New York City skyline and the Hudson River, making The Hudson Tea a highly sought-after destination.
The Hudson Tea Buildings unparalleled amenities include a waterfront promenade, across-the-street parking, residents club, a business center, an on-site cafe, and weekday morning and evening shuttle service to and from the PATH. The Tea is also known to have the best residential gym in Hoboken. Whether you're a fitness enthusiast, a business professional, or a lover of breathtaking views, this iconic building has everything you need to live in luxury and style.
Hudson Tea Building Interiors:
- Note -As each residence is individually owned, all interior features may be unique
- Large living spaces.
- Picture windows, 10' high x 12' wide with panoramic views.
- 13-foot high ceilings with exposed structural beams.
- Washer/dryer in each residence.
- Flooring may include tile, hardwood floors, and carpeting.
- Large closet spaces.
- Kitchen and Bath Features:
- Granite countertops.
- Appliances include a dishwasher, electric range, microwave, and refrigerator.
- Raised-panel cabinets with adjustable shelves.
- Porcelain sink with a single-lever faucet with integral vegetable spray.
- Ceramic tile floor in the kitchen.
- Marble bathrooms.
- Vanities and medicine cabinet.
- Kohler fixtures and faucets
Hudson Tea Building Amenities
- Prime location on Hoboken's northern Hudson Cove overlooking the Hudson River and Manhattan Skyline.
- Scenic landscaped waterfront promenade and private plaza park with seating areas, landscaping, and unobstructed views.
- Two 24-hour attended lobbies.
- Convenient public transportation and shuttle service to PATH. Ferry or bus service to Manhattan is minutes away.
- Convenient parking across the street at 1450 Bloomfield St
- Fully equipped 3,000 sq. ft. fitness center.
- Sound retardant one-foot thick floors.
- Residents club and community room available for private functions.
- Childrens indoor and outdoor play areas.
- Business Center with an executive conference room, computer station, and copy and fax services.
- On-site French bakery and Dry Cleaner.
- Convenient to Hoboken shopping and nightlife.
Near The Hudson Tea Buildings
- City Bistro - 3 floors of restaurant, lounge and rooftop bar
- Uptown Pizzeria - Your local pie shop
- Shokudo - Ramen, Udon, Yakitori - amazing!
- Apulia Pizza - Handmade pastas and pizzas
- The Madison Bar & Grill - Eclectic atmosphere, steaks, sandwiches and some of the best fries.
- Urban Coalhouse - Great spot to meet friends for lunch or after work.
- Turning Point of Hoboken - Amazing Brunch on the weekends!
- Choc O Pain French Bakery and Cafe - Classic tarts and French pastries! YUM!
- Cowabunga - Great coffee shop close by
- Pier 13 and Amanda Bananas Ice Cream
- Hoboken Historical Museum
- Kings Food Markets
- Sparrow Wine & Liquor
- Cork Wine & Spirits
The Hudson Tea Buildings - A few notable building rules and etiquette (as of 2023)
- Moves are permitted Monday-Saturday 9am-5pm by reservations ONLY to be approved by Management. Reservations must be made at least 48 hours prior to move. Move In/Out Forms must be accompanied by a $500 Security Check and a $400.00 Move Fee check made payable to The Hudson Tea Buildings prior to your move-in/out. The Association holds the security check and returns it as long as there is no damage to the common areas during the moving process. If you will be using a moving company, a Certificate of Insurance is required from the moving company
- In Unit Deliveries
- In unit deliveries are permitted Monday-Saturday 9am-5pm and require Certificates of Insurance from the delivery company.
- All contractors are permitted Monday-Friday 9am-5pm, and Saturdays, 10:00am-4:00pm only with approval by Management. Staff cannot permit them to go upstairs after 5:00pm. Contractors are not permitted on Holidays. All contractors are required to submit a copy of their certificate of insurance prior to their visit.
- There is no smoking permitted in any common area. Additionally, there is no smoking permitted in any hallways, stairwells, parking garage, lobby, vestibules, elevators, service entrance or trash/compactor rooms. If you are found smoking in any of these areas, you may be subject to a fine by the Association. Lastly, if you smoke in your unit, it is required you properly ventilate so it will not be a nuisance to neighboring units.
- Short Term Rentals
- Short Term Leases (such as AIRBNB) are prohibited at HTB - Owners may lease their units for a period of no less than 6 months. Leases must require that lessees use the unit for their own residential purposes only. No subleasing is allowed. Owners must notify the Management Office of the intent to lease a unit before any lease is signed.
Hoboken NJ Great Schools Ratings
- Elysian Cs Of Hoboken 8/10 9 Reviews | Charter, K-8 | 290 students
- Joseph F Brandt No 2 7/10 11 Reviews | Public, K-3 | 301 students
- Thomas G Connors 6/10 4 Reviews | Public, K-6 & Ungraded | 232 students
- Wallace No. 6 Elementary School 6/10 15 Reviews | Public, PK, K-6 & Ungraded | 724 students
- Hoboken Middle School 7/10 Public, 7-8 & Ungraded | 164 students
- Hoboken Charter School 5/10 9 Reviews | Charter, K-12 | 299 students
- Hoboken High School 4/10 5 Reviews | Public, 9-12 | 418 students
Choosing a condo at The Hudson Tea Buildings, with their high ceilings, can offer an airy feel to the condos, and many condos there have beautiful unobstructed southern views, eastern Manhattan skyline views, or open-sky north-facing views of the Weehawken Cove all the way up to the George Washington Bridge. The fitness center at The Hudson Tea Buildings is also widely considered the top residential gym in Hoboken.
For more information on this iconic building in Hoboken, please don't hesitate to contact me. I know this area well, call it home, and love to play and work here. The Hudson Tea Building - one of the most popular places to live in Hoboken.
Contact Your Hoboken Realtor® Now