Harborside Lofts Condos for Sale
Real Estate at Harborside Lofts at Hudson Tea
- 1500 Garden St, Hoboken, NJ 07030
- 10 Floors
- 116 condo units
- 1-3 Bedroom Units
- Approx 702 - 2564 SF
- Pet Policy - No more than 2 pets, except for quantities of fish, may be kept per unit. There is no weight limit. No pitbulls or dobermans.
- Built (originally 1913) 2007
- Monthly HOA estimate (as of 2023) - $.65 - $.72 per square foot
- In-unit Washer-dryer
- Central Air Conditioning (Central AC)
- Parking across the street
Harborside Lofts is a full-service luxury waterfront building, designed as a boutique residence for discerning individuals. It boasts a remarkable common rooftop terrace, complete with an outdoor kitchen, seating area, and BBQ, all of which provide stunning views of New York City for dining and entertaining. A shuttle to and from the PATH station is available, and the building is located just minutes from the NY Waterway 14th St Ferry and NJ Transit bus to Port Authority. Parking is available across the street, making this one of the most desirable waterfront buildings in Hoboken.
Below are all the current condos for sale at the Harborside Lofts Start your online search for all condos and real estate in Hoboken and get expert real estate services from Your New Jersery Real Estate Company when buying or selling condos in Hoboken and specific buildings.
If you'd like to be notified when new Hoboken condos listings hit the market, fill out this email notification so you know exactly what's for sale and when. Contact our office either below the listings or just by calling (201) 418-7688 to set up a consultation or to schedule a showing.
The Broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision. Information deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
Choosing a Condo at Harborside Lofts - 1500 Garden St
Welcome to Harborside Lofts at Hudson Tea, one of the newer additions to Hoboken's rich history. Nestled on the banks of the Hudson River, this exclusive development offers the rare opportunity to experience loft-style waterfront living, complete with spacious 13+ foot ceilings. The surrounding North End of Hoboken is home to a diverse array of shops, restaurants, and bars, providing residents with unparalleled convenience and comfort.
Harborside Lofts comprises a limited number of luxurious condominiums, positioned prominently along the Hudson River. Oversized windows offer stunning views of Manhattan, allowing residents to fully immerse themselves in the lavish lifestyle of modern convenience and old-world charm that Hoboken is renowned for. Transportation options are also easily accessible, making commuting to New York City a breeze.
Residents choose 1500 Garden St, aka Harborside Lofts, for many reasons. At the top of most list are the very large living spaces, accentuated by 13+ foot ceilings. Open-sky views, Hudson River views, access to the rooftop pool at 1400 Hudson St, parking across the street, a 24-hour doorman, elevator, gym, rooftop outdoor space, a shuttle to the Hoboken Path, and the desirable NEHO neighborhood of Hoboken are other main reasons why people just like you make 1500 Garden St home.
Harborside Loft Amenities
Residents can enjoy an abundance of amenities, including a picturesque waterfront walkway, rooftop garden terraces with breathtaking views of Manhattan, a 24-hour concierge, a fitness center and health club, and a future community rooftop pool. Over 6 acres of parks with a children's playground and shuttle to the PATH station are also available, as well as an array of world-class dining, entertainment, and cultural experience:
- Fitness Center
- Health Club
- Rooftop Pool at 1400 Hudson St (part of same HOA)
- Children's Playground
- Parking directly across the street at 1450 Bloomfield St
- Access to all Harborside Loft amenities including:
• Roof Terrace with BBQ and Seating with NYC skyline and Hudson River views
• Community Room
• Fitness Center
• Private shuttle to Hoboken Terminal
• NY Waterway Ferry – 14th St and Sinatra Drive
• NJ Transit Bus stops – 14th St and Bloomfield St, and 15th St and Willow Ave
• Seasonal Farmer’s Market located nearby
- Access to all amenities at 1450 Washington Street and 1400 Hudson Street:
• 3 gyms
• Children’s playrooms
• 3 residence lounges
• Rooftop terraces with outdoor fireplaces
• Billiard/game room
• Outdoor Pool at 1400 Hudson St
Nearby Harborside Lofts
Harborside Lofts, located in the outstanding NEHO neighborhood, offers convenient access to NYC and all major transportation and activities. Over 10 restaurants are within a 3-block radius of the Harborside Lofts. This building, with its unparalleled location, lifestyle, and amenities, is exactly what you've been looking for, and parking is available in the large parking deck conveniently located across the street from the building. While most units come with a parking license, if your unit does not, rental parking is easy to find.
Nearby Bars, Restaurants, and Retail:
- Pilsener Haus & Biergarten - Brats and Brew
- The Madison - Funky and trendy dinner and drink spot
- City Bistro - Restaurant, bar, lounge and fun rooftop!
- Lola’s Tapas Bar - Feel like sharing?
- Orale - Great Mexican Kitchen!
- Dino & Harry’s - One of the finest steaks in Hoboken.
- City of Saints Coffee
- Urban CoalHouse - Pizza and custom made pies
- Bin 14 - Your perfect glass of vino!
- Apulia - Homemade pasta doesn't get any better than this!
- Shokudo - Fabuous bowls of hot ramen, yakitori and udon!
- Turning Point
- Trader Joe’s
- New York Sports Club
- The Gravity Vault
- Cork Wine & Spirits
- Wine Dad’s
- Sparrow Wine & Liquor Co.
- The Little Play Co.
- Exchange Physical Therapy Group
- Creative Interiors
- Hoboken Historical Museum
- Veterinary Emergency Group
- Bond Vet
Harborside Lofts offer a distinctive blend of loft-style living and old-world charm, making them one of the finest properties in Hoboken. These homes feature 13-foot ceilings, oversized windows, and upscale modern kitchens, with superior quality fixtures from Kohler and Grohe and marble bathrooms. Each condominium has its own unique characteristics, making Harborside Lofts one of the most sought-after properties in the area. Contact me at any time for a free tour or to answer any questions you may have on the Harborside Lofts at 1500 Garden St. at the Hudson Tea.
*Fees subject to change