830 Monroe St Condos for Sale
Real Estate at 830 Monroe St | Fields Crossing
- 6 Floors
- 814 - 1,720 Square Feet
- 1 - 3 Bedrooms
- Pet Policy - Per Management in 2023 - "nothing building specific, just comply with all city codes and ordinances"
- Built 2006
- Monthly HOA estimate (as of 2023) - $.35 - $.55 per square foot
- In-unit washer-dryer (laundry)
- Central Air Conditioning (central AC)
Below are all the current condos for sale at the 830 Monroe St. Start your online search for all condos and real estate in Hoboken and get expert real estate services from Your New Jersery Real Estate Company when buying or selling condos in Hoboken.
If you'd like to be notified when new Hoboken condos listings hit the market, fill out this email notification so you know exactly what's for sale and when. Contact our office either below the listings or just by calling (201) 418-7688 to set up a consultation or to schedule a showing with Hoboken Realtor Mike Kotler.
The Broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision. Information deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
About 830 Monroe St
Why should I live at 830 Monroe St in Hoboken, NJ? Here are a few reason:
- Next to the 9th St light rail station for a fast commute to Hoboken Terminal where you'll catch the Path or the Ferry into Manhattan
- Next to Shoprite for convenient food shopping
- Lower costs per square foot than condos closer to the river
- In Building Covered Garage Parking
- Monroe Center a block away, with wine, cheese, pizza, painting, bakery, and more
While each condo here varies, some of these one, two and three bedroom residences provide homeowners with creative design elements, upscale features and an incredibly convenient location. The building features private balconies for some homeowners, a spacious entry lobby and fantastic city views. And, the NJ Transit light rail station is located steps outside the front door.
No attention to detail has been spared on certain condos here, with sophisticated interior finishes to provide a stylish finished look of where classic meets contemporary. High-quality materials include granite countertops in kitchens and marble baths, Kitchencraft cabinetry, GE stainless steel appliance package, hardwood flooring throughout living areas, and signature trim package, to mention just a few. That said, some units do feel older, so you'll have to pay attention to the details of the particular condo you're interested in buying.
Contact Your Hoboken Realtor® Now