1450 Washington St Condos for Sale
Real Estate at 1450 Washington St. at Hudson Tea
- 12 Floors
- 157 condo units
- Studio - 3 Bedrooms
- 685 - 1,504 Square Feet
- 8 Floor plans
- Built 2012
- Pet Policy: No more than 2 pets, except for quantities of fish, may be kept per unit. There is no weight limit. No pitbulls or dobermans.
- Monthly HOA estimate (as of 2023) - $0.69 - $0.75 per square foot
- In-unit Washer-dryer
- In-wall Air Conditioning (Central AC)
Below are all the current condos for sale at the 1450 Washington St. Start your online search for all condos and real estate in Hoboken and get expert real estate services from Your New Jersery Real Estate Company when buying or selling condos in Hoboken and specific buildings.
If you'd like to be notified when new Hoboken condos listings hit the market, fill out this email notification so you know exactly what's for sale and when. Contact our office either below the listings or just by calling (201) 418-7688 to set up a consultation or to schedule a showing.
Read on below the listings to learn more about 1450 Washington
The Broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision. Information deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
About 1450 Washington St. Condos
Positioned between 14th and 15th streets, right beside the picturesque Weehawken Cove and Harborside Park, 1450 Washington St. presents an extraordinary residential haven. Its pristine location is further enriched by a plethora of amenities tailored to residents' desires, complemented by contemporary units boasting an abundance of features. Within this complex, the condos have been meticulously designed, showcasing custom cabinetry, hardwood floors, gourmet kitchens, and generously sized bedrooms. Condo owners enjoy exclusive access to a well-equipped fitness center and health club, a welcoming doorman and concierge, a refreshing pool next door at 1400 Hudson St., a serene courtyard, a public rooftop deck, and a delightful playground. Moreover, a convenient shuttle service is provided to cater to your transportation needs within the immediate area, ensuring a seamless and convenient lifestyle.
Why should I live in the area of 1450 Washington St in Hoboken ?
- NJ Transit 126 Bus is 1 block away, taking you to Port Authority
- Building has private shuttle taking residents to and from the Hoboken Path every weekday morning and evening during rush hour
- The Hoboken 14th St Ferry is a 4 minute walk away
- Uptown location provides easy access to the Lincoln Tunnel, NJ Turnpike, and Weehawken
Eating and Drinking
- See the bars and restaurants listed below. You're within a 5-10 minute walk of so many different bars and restaurants. From brunch hot spots like Anthony David's, to some of Hoboken's best pizza at Napolis, 10th St Pizza, and Urban Coalhouse, to stalwarts like The Madison and City Bistro, you're only 2 songs on your Spotify playlist away from dinner or drinks with friends
Pace Of Life
- Uptown Hoboken has a reputation for being more quiet than downtown Hoboken. Downtown is known for being younger and busier, with more stores, and lots of bars that cater to the younger demographic. You'll notice more stollers and people whose first cell phone wasn't a smartphone.
- See below
Shopping and Services
- Within a few blocks you can pick up your groceries at Trader Joe's, Walgreens, CVS, or drive 4 minutes to Whole Foods in Weehawken
- Get your gym on at New York Sports Club
- Stock up on beer liquor and wine at Wine Dad's, Cork, or Sparrow
- Take your pet to a local veterinarian at Bond Vet
- Climb some fake rocks at Gravity Vault
- Get those knots out at Hand and Stone massage
- Get toned at Club Pilates
1450 Washington St. Condo Amenities
- Parking Garage Next Door at 1450 Bloomfield St.
- Fitness Center / Gym
- Doorman / Concierge
- Outdoor Pool Next Door at 1400 Hudson St.
- Outdoor Playground
- Roof-top Deck
1450 Washington St. Condo Interiors
The bedrooms are generously sized, providing ample room for relaxation and personalization. The glossy hardwood floors add a touch of sophistication and warmth to the living environment. The living and dining area is spacious, offering an inviting space for everyday living and entertaining. The kitchen is equipped with sleek stainless steel appliances from Bosch, combining modern aesthetics with practicality. A nice feature are the gas stoves, as many home cooks in Hoboken struggle to find gas vs electric. Additionally, the condos feature the convenience of an in-unit washer and dryer, making laundry tasks effortless and convenient within the comfort of your own home.
Bars, Restaurants, and Shopping Near 1450 Washington St
- City Bistro - 3 floors of restaurant, lounge and rooftop bar
- Dino & Harry's Steakhouse - From their website WELCOME: "As you step through our doors, vintage details such as the 150 year old clock, the stained glass designs that crown expansive windows, and a tiled floor and tin ceiling transport you back in time. Yet there is an appealing familiarity about this Hoboken steakhouse. Dino & Harry’s is what looks like - and in fact is – the archetypal neighborhood saloon. We just happen to double as a fine dining establishment and what some call the most popular steakhouse in Hoboken. HISTORY "This Hoboken NJ steakhouse embraces its heritage while taking advantage of the historic building in which it operates – A circa late-1800's edifice. Built as a longshoreman's saloon, the atmosphere has been preserved retaining most of its original architectural details." THE BAR "If you choose cocktails before dinner you'll be served in an elegant décor dating back to the late 1800s; hand carved cherry bar, antique clock and mirrors, original tile floor and tin ceiling. A vintage street lamp casts a romantic glow throughout the bar room. This intimate décor makes Dino & Harry's Steakhouse the ideal bar choice in Hoboken."
- Uptown Pizzeria - Your local pie shop
- Shokudo - Ramen, Udon, Yakitori - amazing!
- Apulia Pizza - Handmade pastas and pizzas
- The Madison Bar & Grill - Eclectic atmosphere, steaks, sandwiches and some of the best fries.
- Urban Coalhouse - Great spot to meet friends for lunch or after work.
- Turning Point of Hoboken - Amazing Brunch on the weekends!
- Choc O Pain French Bakery and Cafe - Classic tarts and French pastries! YUM!
- Barbes - Moroccan flair and French brasserie fare
- Carpe Diem - Friendly neighborhood bar
- Stingray Lounge - Seafood heavy oyster bar and cocktail bar
- Pilsener Haus - Austro-Hungarian beer garden
- Cowabunga - Great coffee shop close by
- Pier 13 and Amanda Bananas Ice Cream
- Hoboken Historical Museum
- Kings Food Markets
- Sparrow Wine & Liquor
- Cork Wine & Spirits
To learn more about 1450 Washington St and condos for sale or apartments for rent, please contact me at any time. I live, work and play in this area and know the neighborhood well. Call me to schedule a showing or for any details about this or other Hoboken condos.
Contact Your Hoboken Realtor® Now