1425 Hudson St Condos for Sale
Real Estate at 1425 Hudson St
- 12 Stories
- 99 Units
- Studios - 3 Bedrooms
- 519 - 2147 Square Feet
- Built 2019
- Pet-Friendly - Maximum 2 pets per unit (not including fish). Only common, domesticated household pets such as dogs, cats, fish and birds in cages, may be kept as household pets within any unit.
- Monthly HOA estimate (as of 2023) - $1 - $1.15 per square foot
- In-unit Washer-dryer
- Central Air Conditioning (Central AC)
Below are all the current condos for sale at the 1425 Hudson St. Start your online search for all condos and real estate in Hoboken and get expert real estate services from Your New Jersery Real Estate Company when buying or selling condos in Hoboken and specific buildings.
If you'd like to be notified when new Hoboken condos listings hit the market, fill out this email notification so you know exactly what's for sale and when. Contact our office either below the listings or just by calling (201) 418-7688 to set up a consultation or to schedule a showing.
The Broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision. Information deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
Living at the 1425 Hudson Condos
Featuring a highly convenient location, meticulous attention to detail, and an array of luxurious amenities, 1425 Hudson Street at Hudson Tea, presents the epitome of exceptional living in Hoboken. Its thoughtfully crafted design seamlessly blends the timeless charm of the city with a robust brick foundation and sturdy steel structure, complemented by a wealth of contemporary conveniences that elevate the experience of daily life.
1425 Hudson Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Weights and Equiptment
- Rooftop Deck
- BBQ Area
1425 Hudson Interiors
1425 Hudson Street offers abundant windows that flood the interiors with natural light, illuminating the exquisite finishes and remarkable details. Spanning from studios to 3-bedroom residences, these sprawling homes boast hardwood floors, in-unit washer/dryers, generous closets, and open layouts that encompass spacious kitchens, living areas, home offices, and private terraces.
Kitchens featuring sleek oak-and-blackened metal cabinetry, Quartz countertops, and captivating statement lighting, are a visual masterpiece. Equipped with top-of-the-line Thermador appliances, including a paneled dishwasher, five-burner gas cooktop, built-in refrigerator, and slide-out microwave, these spaces offer both style and high performance.
Custom double vanities adorned with Quartz countertops, Kohler fixtures, and honed limestone floors create an atmosphere of blissful relaxation.
Select residences boast coveted outdoor spaces, with balconies or terraces that blur the boundaries between indoor and outdoor living through disappearing glass doors. For those seeking the ultimate alfresco experience, private rooftop terraces with built-in kitchens are available for purchase, showcasing the pinnacle of outdoor living.
Being on the waterfront means not only do 1425 Hudson St. residents have great views but close access to shopping, dining and fabulous amenities. Here's just a sampling of what's near to 1425 Hudson.
- City Bistro - 3 floors of restaurant, lounge and rooftop bar
- Uptown Pizzeria - Your local pie shop
- Shokudo - Ramen, Udon, Yakitori - amazing!
- Apulia Pizza - Handmade pastas and pizzas
- The Madison Bar & Grill - Eclectic atmosphere, steaks, sandwiches and some of the best fries.
- Urban Coalhouse - Great spot to meet friends for lunch or after work.
- Turning Point of Hoboken - Amazing Brunch on the weekends!
- Choc O Pain French Bakery and Cafe - Classic tarts and French pastries! YUM!
- Cowabunga - Great coffee shop close by
- Pier 13 and Amanda Bananas Ice Cream
- Hoboken Historical Museum
- Kings Food Markets
- Sparrow Wine & Liquor
- Cork Wine & Spirits
Contact Your Hoboken Realtor® Now