1400 Hudson St Condos for Sale
Real Estate at 1400 Hudson St
- 1400 Hudson St., Hoboken, NJ 07030
- 12 Floors
- 236 condos
- Studio - 3 Bedrooms
- 634 - 1,642 Square Feet
- Built 2017
- Pet Policy - No more than 2 pets, except for quantities of fish, may be kept per unit. There is no weight limit. No pitbulls or dobermans.
- Monthly HOA estimate (as of 2023) - $.65 - $.90 per square foot
- In-unit Washer-dryer
- Central Air Conditioning (Central AC)
- In-building private garage parking
Below are all the current condos for sale at 1400 Hudson St, Hoboken New Jersey. Start your online search for all condos and real estate in Hoboken and get expert real estate services from Your New Jersery Real Estate Company when buying or selling condos in Hoboken.
If you'd like to be notified when new Hoboken condo listings hit the market, fill out this email notification so you know exactly what's for sale and when. Contact our office either below the listings or just by calling (201) 418-7688 to set up a consultation or to schedule a showing with the best Realtor near me, Michael Kotler.
The Broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision. Information deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
About 1400 Hudson Street
1400 Hudson Street condos are located in the premier luxury community in the north end of Hoboken, NJ. Built in 2017, this building features a very spacious layout from studio to 3-bedroom condominium residences, with 12-floor plans available, and 236 units. 1400 Hudson St is 1 of 3 buildings that are part of the Hudson Tea Condominium Assocation. The others are 1450 Washington St and 1500 Garden St. This is not to be confused with The Hudson Tea Buildings, which are completely separate, and located at 1500 Washington St and 1500 Hudson St, across 15th street from 1400 Hudson. So, two totally separate things. One are the buildings which used to house the Lipton Tea Factory (1500 Washington St and 1500 Hudson St), and the other is simply the naming convention of the condo assocation that those 3 newer buildings share. Hope that helps to clarify.
Toll Brothers City Living has a history of building in the neighborhood. Starting in 2003, Toll Brothers City Living acquired The Hudson Tea Buildings and converted them into condos. Since then they've created other condo complexes within a few blocks, including 1425 Hudson St, Harborside Lofts (1500 Garden St) and 1450 Washington, as well as a public waterfront park.
Regarding commuting - This building, 1400 Hudson, is steps away from the Hoboken 14th St. Ferry, allowing its residents to be in midtown in 15 minutes, and is near many restaurants and shops. Additionally, a private shuttle takes residents to and from the Hoboken Path station every weekday morning and evening during rush hour. The 126 NJ Transit bus is 2 blocks away for those who prefer to commute in via bus to Port Authority.
Residents often choose 1400 Hudson as it's a newer build, has a doorman, gym, elevator, central air conditioning, in unit laundry, rooftop outdoor pool, in building parking, and some units come with private deeded rooftop terraces (private outdoor space). For those who love to cook, 1400 Hudson has gas ranges, as opposed to electric in buildings such as The Hudson Tea. Oh, and don't forget those amazing views from the common and private outdoor spaces on the rooftop. BTW the rooftop pool (as of this writing) is also used by residents of 1450 Washington St and 1500 Garden St (Harborside Lofts)
The interiors were handled by renowned interior designer Andres Escobar, who drew inspiration from the site's historic industrial past. The building's communal areas emanate this modern perspective on industrial architecture by utilizing elements such as rolled metals, wired glass, and polished concrete.
His vision is most seen in the lobby of the building. Exposed rough wood beams contrast with the reception area's immaculate white ceiling. A wall feature imitates ancient factory windows by employing rustic metal mullions framed around old wired glass, giving the impression of peering back into its industrial days.
1400 Hudson has 236 units, ranging in size from studios to three-bedrooms. The homes are well-appointed, as expected. Quartz worktops, bespoke cabinetry, and Bosch and Thermador appliances are common features in the modern kitchens. Private terraces are available in certain properties.
1400 Hudson Street Amenities
1400 Hudson Street is the 2nd newest building in the Hudson Tea community (build just prior to 1425 Hudson St), the premier luxury community in the thriving north end of Hoboken, New Jersey. This new as of 2017 build features spacious studio to 3-bedroom condominium residences, and a collection of thoughtfully chosen amenities. Amenities include: 24/7 attended lobby, shared rain garden, residents’ lounge with study, landscaped interior courtyard, sports den with billiards table and lounge, state-of-the-art fitness center with spin bikes and yoga studio, children’s playroom, rooftop pool, and rooftop terrace with BBQs, lounge and outdoor television. On-site parking, storage and private terraces are available for purchase.
- Rooftop Swimming Pool
- Pets Allowed
- Private Outdoor Space
- In-building covered deeded parking
- Storage Space
Other amenities in the condominium include the following:
Shared rain garden, residents' lounge with an added study, interior courtyard, sports den with billiards table and lounge, fitness center with added spin bikes and yoga studio, children's playroom, rooftop pool, rooftop terrace with added lounge and outdoor TV.
HOA fees include: water and cooking gas.
- Light Rail at 9th Street/Congress St: 0.75 miles
- Hoboken 14th St Ferry is a 5 minute walk
- 126 Bus to the PATH or to Port Authority is a 2 minute walk
- Private Shuttle to and from the PATH during weekday commuting hours
Nearby Restaurants and Services
- City Bistro: Located in uptown Hoboken, NJ, City Bistro is a three-level bar, restaurant, lounge, and rooftop serving. Here, you can find an eclectic menu, and lunch/dinner buffets featuring Italian-American fare.
- Uptown Pizzeria: A popular destination for pizza in Hoboken, NJ, there is more than just pizza on the menu. At Uptown Pizzeria, you can add french fries to your order. The upside to this destination is the curbside pick-up and delivery.
- Choc O Pain French Bakery and Café: Bread is baked in the traditional European way using only 4 ingredients: flour, water, leaven, and salt. Choc O Pain French Bakery and Café have a savory selection of classic French breakfast pastries (Viennoiseries). Here, you can find breakfast, lunch, and snacks.
- Baja Mexican Cuisine: Since 1987 in Hoboken, NJ, Baja Mexican Cuisine claims the most extensive collection of 100% Blue Agave Tequila in the state. This spirited little spot serves hearty portions of Mexican grub and margaritas.
- The Madison - Local dinner and drink spot
- Pilsener Haus & Biergarten - Brats and Brew
- City Bistro - Restaurant, bar, lounge and fun rooftop!
- Lola’s Tapas Bar - Feel like sharing?
- Orale - Great Mexican Kitchen!
- Dino & Harry’s - One of the finest steaks in Hoboken.
- City of Saints Coffee
- Urban CoalHouse - Pizza and custom made pies
- Bin 14 - Your perfect glass of vino!
- Apulia - Homemade pasta doesn't get any better than this!
- Shokudo - Fabuous bowls of hot ramen, yakitori and udon!
- Turning Point
- Trader Joe’s
- New York Sports Club
- The Gravity Vault
- Cork Wine & Spirits
- Wine Dad’s
- Sparrow Wine & Liquor Co.
- The Little Play Co.
- Exchange Physical Therapy Group
- Creative Interiors
- Hoboken Historical Museum
- Veterinary Emergency Group
- Bond Vet
- Elysian Park
- Maxell Place Park
- Hand and Stone Hoboken: Hand and Stone Hoboken offers a full complement of specialty massages, facials, and enhancements. Here, you can find Swedish Massage, Classic Facials, and Hot Stone Massage Therapy.
- Shops at Lincoln Harbor: This shopping complex has a variety of both casual and posh chain eateries. At Shops at Lincoln Harbor, you can also find ferry services, as well as a yacht club.
For more information about 1400 Hudson Street Condos, and what the area has to offer, check out our website!
Contact Your Hoboken Realtor® Now