115 Grand St. Condos for Sale
Real Estate at 115 Grand St. in Hoboken
- 5 Stories
- 25 Units
- 3-4 Bedrooms
- Approx 1500 - 2700 SF
- Built 2019
- Monthly HOA estimate (as of 2023) - $.19 - $.30 per square foot
- In-unit washer-dryer
- Central Air Conditioning (central AC)
Below are all the current condos for sale at the 115 Grand St. Start your online search for all condos and real estate in Hoboken and get expert real estate services by Your New Jersery Real Estate Company when buying or selling condos in Hoboken and specific buildings.
If you'd like to be notified when new Hoboken condos listings hit the market, fill out this email notification so you know exactly what's for sale and when. Contact our office either below the listings or just by calling (201) 418-7688 to set up a consultation or to schedule a showing.
The Broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision. Information deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
Choosing a Condo at 115 Grand St. in Hoboken
115 Grand Street, built in 2019, is one of the newest condominium buildings in Hoboken. This boutique building consists of just 25 units and offers top-of-the-line finishes and cutting-edge amenities. The front of 115 Grand Street is characterized by a red brick exterior and expansive windows, while the building itself is constructed from durable materials like steel and concrete. Safety is a top priority at this property, which features a range of smart security features such as surveillance cameras, CCTV, key fob access, and a state-of-the-art Butterfly video intercom system. In addition, the building has already been equipped with wiring for any extra security systems that may be desired.
The hallways of the building are temperature-controlled, and hot water is available instantly. The HVAC systems are designed to be exceptionally efficient, and the walls are constructed with SilentFX, a sound-reducing gypsum board built-in for noise insulation.
115 Grand St. Amenities
The detail provided in each of the units speaks volumes to the mastermind behind the construction. Here, you will find the amenities including an HVAC system, climate-controlled hallways, hot water on demand, soundproof walls, deeded parking in a heated garage, an on-sight gym, and an outdoor oasis equipped with a grill and refrigerator.
- Deeded Parking
- Indoor Heated Garage
- Electric Car Charging Station Upgrade
- Fully-Equipped Fitness Center
- Outdoor Oasis
- Landscaped Common area
- Stone Patio, BBQ & Refrigerator
115 Grand St. Interiors
Every luxurious dwelling within the building boasts wide-plank hardwood flooring and recessed lighting. The stunning kitchens are designed with marbled stone countertops featuring waterfall edges, and are fully equipped with top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances. The bathrooms are a tasteful blend of natural and cool materials, creating a tranquil and serene ambiance.
The residences offer spacious layouts, and select units even feature private outdoor areas. With it's ideal downtown Hoboken location, 115 Grand Street is surrounded by an array of restaurants, bars, shops, and entertainment options that make Hoboken such a unique and lively community. For those who need to commute, the PATH train or ferry is just a quick trip away and provides easy access to New York City, as does the 126 bus that runs up Clinton St during the morning commute, and runs down Willow Ave during the evening rush hour.
Parking Features: Heated Garage/Attached
Exterior Features: Brick
Patio/Porch Details: Terrace
Nearby - 115 Grand St. Condos
115 Grand St. is right around the corner from the Hoboken University Medical Center. The Multi-Service Community Center and Hockey Rink are across the street. This center offers a roller rink, basketball, ballroom, and daycare services.
Leo's Grandevous is also half a block away as are several coffee shops, sushi, and Piccolos Famous Cheesesteaks. The closest grocery store in Natural and Plus, about 6 blocks east.
115 Grand St. is located in downtown Hoboken. Each unit combines sleek elegance with the convenient downtown Hoboken market. Here, you will find the building adorned in red brick and a broad window line paired with the impressive solid ground-up construction of steel and concrete. A wonderful defining factor of 115 Grand St is its smart safety system that offers security cameras and CCTV with a Butterfly video intercom system.
HBLR at 2nd ST: 0.4 miles
HBLR/PATH at Hoboken Terminal: 0.5 miles
HBLR at 9th ST/Congress ST: 0.73 miles
HBLR at Newport: 0.81 miles
PATH at Pavonia/Newport Station: 0.82 miles
Some restaurants that are near 115 Grand St in Hoboken, NJ include the following:
- Napoli's Pizza: Opened in 2007, Napoli's Pizza serves authentic Neapolitan-style pizza, fresh pasta, paninis, and wraps with only the freshest of ingredients, with specialties updated regularly.
- Antique Bar & Bakery: A restaurant that resides in a century-old Hoboken institution, the Antique Bar & Bakery boasts a 30-ton coal oven built from porcelain brick. Here, the menu is written as a film script, bringing guests flashbacks to baked flavors with the addition of steak dinners, fish dinners, and other richly flavored dishes.
- Losurdo's Italian Deli & Bread Bakery: Hailed as serving the best prosciutto and hot capicollo sandwiches in Hoboken, Losurdo's Italian Deli & Bread Bakery prides itself on its astounding service, as well as fresh focaccia paired with plump, juicy tomatoes.
- La Bohème Restaurant: Styled after a little French cafe, you will find all sorts of deliciously decorated foods at La Bohème Restaurant. The menu is comprised of brunch and dinner items. Here, you can also find some fun little appetizers such as the "Toast de Chèvre," a slice of warm toast with a bucheron cheese spread topped with a drizzle of maple syrup and figs over greens.
- Zack's: A beloved restaurant amongst locals, at Zack's you will find contemporary American cuisine paired with warm, welcoming hospitality. Here, an extensive bar menu consists of imported and microbrews on tap, premium scotch, or delicious specialty cocktails.
Some bars that are near 115 Grand St in Hoboken, NJ include the following:
- Schmitty's Hoboken: At Schmitty's you won't be disappointed by the local beers, craft cocktails, or the magnificent bar where you can catch a Sunday football game. There is fun trivia every Tuesday and plenty of craft beers to choose from.
- Wicked Wolf Tavern: Here you will find an NYC skyline view accompanied by a warm, welcoming atmosphere to entice you to cozy up with a delectably poured pint and a full, delicious meal. The menu at Wicked Wolf Tavern features all of American favorites and specialties with a Monday-Friday happy hour. Well-mixed drinks, draft beers, and wines start at $4.00, with select appetizers starting at $5.00.
- Texas Arizona: At Texas Arizona, you will find a younger crowd in the local fixture of the building to catch sports on TV along with beer and casual grub. Events can be hosted here, along with an extensive menu to accompany fine craft beers.
Some shopping that is near 115 Grand St Hoboken, NJ include the following:
- Mint Market: Fashioned as a boutique located in Hoboken, Mint Market offers residents and visitors vintage-inspired clothing, jewelry, and handbags for women in the narrow, stylish setting of the storefront.
- Washington General Store: Founded for gift-giving, Washington General Store on Hoboken's historic Washington street, is known for its home decor and modern gift boutique setting that offers a mix of cursed goods.
- Revival Vintage Boutique: Located in a 1920s storefront, Revival Vintage Boutique got its humble beginnings as a tent at the Fort Greene Brooklyn Flea, now a showroom in downtown Hoboken. Here, you will find both casual and formal wear in the showroom and Etsy store.
For more information on condos for sale at 115 Grand St. in Hoboken, feel free to reach out to me at any time. I know this area well and would love to show you around or notify you immediately when I hear of new condos for sale at 115 Grand St.
*Fees subject to change
Contact Your Hoboken Realtor® Now